Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Art Of The Treasury

The Pale Colors Of Spring
I am new to Etsy and I am constantly learning about different aspects of all the things they have to offer. One of the coolest things I have found is the ability to create what they call Treasuries. You find 16 items you like and put them in a grouping that is viewable and searchable by everyone.

I have been experimenting with Treasuries and creating several a week. By adding a theme to each treasury you can put like items in front of people who might like the theme. The combinations are quite endless. The treasuries help everyone listed as well as everyone who comments. It is a community building tool.

Here is a list of all the treasuries I have created: Tangled Metal Treasuries I would love to see treasuries that you have created, so feel free to leave a comment with your treasury links in it. Remember it does nothing but help others to start a treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment