Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Not Quite Inside The Box

I make a lot of unique items in my Etsy Shop but I also have a few of the more mainstream items like above. It is sometimes difficult to get a following for a unique style of jewelry. One day I hope to have more people looking at my unique items and less time looking at the stuff I do that many others do. Here is an example of one of my different pieces:


This pendant has actual moving gears. Well, it has no power source but you can turn the gears. It is quite different than the norm. I had a lot of fun making it and think it turned out pretty well. I will be making more jewelry that has moving gears. 


Here is another example of my less than normal items. It is hand cut copper and brass. The copper is also hand textured. I enjoy taking something and putting my own spin on it.

As you can see, I do not blog too regularly. I am still trying to work on that but I did just open a retail location and that is taking a lot of my time these days. I am working on a schedule that will allow for more blogging. Until then, enjoy the random blog posts!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the moving gears pendant!! Gorgeous. :-) Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique metal accessories are one good way to make a fashion statement. Wearing those pieces will give you a combination of vintage and modern look. Buy pieces that you can go with your casual attire so that you can often use it.

    ReplyDelete