Friday, February 15, 2013

Chainmail Hacky Sack?

As spring starts to roll around you may be looking for ideas to get the kids out of the house. You probably have some cabin fever as well. Let me introduce the solution: The Chainmail Hacky Sack from Tangled Metal. It is the most durable hacky sack on the market. It is made from tarnish resistant stainless steel and filled with colorful recycled leather.

It is guaranteed for my entire life. Yes, I plan to be around a very long time. It is the one hacky sack you'll climb on a roof to retrieve. You'd probably even crawl into a storm drain to get it back!

I started making these over 15 years ago for juggling balls. Then one day someone came up and started hacking with it. (Hacking is the act of playing hacky sack. You basically kick it around. It is also called a foot bag or footy bag, who knew?) Ever since that day many years ago I have made them as both!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Have a great day/night/weekend/weekday!

No comments:

Post a Comment