Wednesday, April 27, 2011

101 Items Listed In My Etsy Shop!

Today I listed item number 101 to my Etsy Shop! That is a pretty huge accomplishment for me. Chainmail takes a lot of time to make. You have to close every single link, and some items have over 500 rings in them. It takes time and patience.

Wine Bottle Charms


These Wine Glass Charms were made from stainless steel jump rings and glass beads. I sell them in sets of six charms. These would be great for a wedding reception or a party. The jump rings are very small and take a long time to make anything with them. I have several other items in my shop made from these really small rings as well.







The Absinthe Machine by Tangled Metal

I also have several Steampunk items that I create that are one of a kind. These take a lot of time simply because I want each and every one to be unique."The Absinthe Machine" featured in the image to the left is created using recycled watch parts and glass beads. There will never be another one like it. I am not sure sometimes what inspires me, but in this case it was the green absinthe colored glass beads.


Aqua Water Clock by Tangled Metal


"Aqua Water Clock" is a pendant I created using recycled watch parts and a teal or aqua glass bead. The brass and steel really offset one another on this uniqu one of a kind brooch or pin. It would look great on a top hat. The brooches are quite fun to make and are really different than most people make.



As you can see I have been very busy. To celebrate my latest accomplishment, every  order placed in my Tangled Metal Etsy Shop in May will receive a free gift. It may be a pair of earrings to match what you bought or a key ring for your keys. It will be a surprise. The only thing I will say is that it will be handmade by yours truly.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog today. I really like comments and suggestions so feel free to leave your mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment