Monday, April 4, 2011

Tangled Metal Is Now On Art Fire

Tangled Metal on Art Fire
They say that if you want to sell an item you have to get the item in front of the person who wants to buy it. Because of that I have opened an Art Fire Shop. This is one of the alternatives to Etsy Shops. There are quite a few differences between the two.

Art Fire has one major difference that I do like, you do not have to sign up for an account to purchase an item. This is great for people that do not feel like creating an account on Etsy. I know this can be a drawback to some people. I do not want to offend anyone by not making my items easy to purchase.

Some people don't know that you do not have to set up a PayPal account to use their services either. This is something that is a pretty popular misconception. Though it is way more convenient in the long run to open an account, there is the option to just purchase with a credit card without opening an account. If you run a shop you may want to add that to your description as it might help a little.

Anyhow, if you have time, have time, have a look at my Art Fire Shop and let me know what you think. Also, I am still working on my website at http://www.TangledMetal.com and would really love some feedback on that as well. As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment