Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Art Show Tomorrow, Fayetteville, Arkansas.

Tangled Metal Showing Art at First Thursday Fayetteville, Arkansas

Tomorrow I will be showing my art and jewelry at a local art show in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Each first Thursday of the month from April until December they block off the streets on the square in Fayetteville.  Local and regional artists set up from 4:00pm until 8:00pm and show their wares.

I was there last month and I was accepted to come back again this month. It was a lot of fun even if I did not make much money last month. Hopefully this month will be better for me. Everything from fine art to, well, chainmail, can be found on the square.

Last year they only closed one of the streets off, but because of such a great turnout, this year they have closed off one of the adjacent streets. Maybe in the next couple of years the entire square will be blocked off and full of artists. The Fayetteville, Arkansas square plays host to the Farmer's Market every Saturday morning as well.

Next weekend I will be showing my art as part of Eureka Springs May Festival of the Arts. 13 lucky artists were chosen this year and I was one of them. Look for the my blog on the show early next week.If you find yourself in North West Arkansas tomorrow, stop by my booth and say hello. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment