Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Love My Wonderful Daughter!

Me and my beautiful daughter Rowan
In light of recent news I wanted to just make a short post to say just how much I love my daughter. She stays with me four months or so at a time and four months or so at a time with her mother. She is now 16 years old, but I don't have the typical problems that most parents have with a teenager.

Rowan Elizabeth has rarely ever been in trouble of any kind. I have never had to ground her let alone punish her in any form. She made all A's when she was in school and now that she is home-schooled she continues to learn everything she can. She's smart, very smart.

I love my daughter very much. She is kind of taking after me in a way. She has already started making very cool hand sewn plushies.  I am trying to talk her into opening up an Etsy shop and as soon as that happens I will let all of you know. Never forget to tell your children how much you love them.

Anyhow, I just wanted to write this little bit about my daughter. Do you have any children? If so, leave a comment and tell me something that you love about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment