Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Times, They Are A Changing.


Over the weekend ArtFire made some major changes. They redesigned how the artist's studios looked. They also did a few other things on their side to make things easier to find and navigate and make for an easier checkout process. I think the changes are very nice. Of course with any kind of change comes a bit of a period of adjustment.

ArtFire was smart enough to pick days that had the least amount of traffic for their changes. There were a few bugs and they have been working through them. A few more days and they should have it all worked out. The staff at ArtFire worked late into the evening several days in a row to make this all happen.

I just want to say that I appreciate the diligence they have shown in trying to make our shops look and work better. If you have a moment, stop by my shop on ArtFire and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment