Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!

Chainmail Covered Christmas Ornaments On Etsy

Christmas will be here before you know it. I decided to get a little bit of an early start and create some new items for my shop. I am trying to think outside the box and create items with chainmail that are Holiday specific. My first addition are the above chainmail covered Christmas ornaments. I plan to make a few more of these in different sizes as well.

I already have a few chainmail ornaments in mind and will be trying those out this week. I am going to attempt a chainmail wreath in the next few days, we'll see how that turns out. I am going to start working with anodized aluminum rings for chainmail. Actually I already started. I made a few pair of earrings in different colors and they turned out pretty cool so I plan to expand very soon. That should help make Christmas items easier.

Anyhow, I am going to start posting blogs more often here. I know I have been neglecting it lately. I have had a lot on my plate, as always. I am starting to take my own advice and managing my time better.

What are you doing for the Holidays? Got plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment