Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Etsy Finds Features My Chainmail


I went to the post office this morning to mail some packages. I just happened to look at  my stats on Etsy before I went. I had 42 views and 5 favorites. That isn't too bad for 11:00am. When I got home, I was still on the stats page so I hit reload. I had 189 views and 19 favorites. That was a huge jump for being away for only an hour.

My stats showed a lot of links from email so I go and look at my email and see that the Etsy Finds Newsletter is in my box. I open it up but I don't see anything until I click the "Click Here To See Complete Message" and low and behold one of my Chainmail Coif's is featured under the Halloween Section.

It is really cool to be featured in an Etsy newsletter. I was featured a while back in the Etsy Wedding newsletter for another one of my coif's. The amount of traffic to my store is very cool. I thought I would share my excitement with all of you. You can click on the picture at the beginning of this post to see the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment