Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Is My Favorite!


I am happy that I live in an area that has such great fall colors that people come from all over to enjoy them. I live in the Northwest corner of Arkansas in a small town called Eureka Springs. You may of even heard of it. It is a tourist town so for 8 month out of the year the population is about 10,000 to 15,000 and the rest of the year it is only about 1500.

The fall colors here are very beautiful. Though this year we did not have near the normal rainfall, so, I am not sure if the leaves will make it to what they normally show. Time will tell. It is however starting to cool off. Lows in the 40s and highs in the 70s.

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. I like the cooler weather. I like the sound of the leaves crunching underfoot. I guess there isn't much I don't like about fall. I just thought I would share that with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment