Friday, October 28, 2011

Tangled Metal Is So busy!

I recently made a deal with a distributor for one of my best selling lines and their initial order was 200 items. I am about 3/4 of the way through the first part of the order which was 88 items. My hands are sore and I might be a tad bit grumpy because of that.

I would love to say that is the reason that I have not blogged lately but it would not be entirely true. The main reason is just me being lazy and slacking. I have six different blogs that should be maintained but lately I am finding it difficult to keep up with one.

Anyhow, I am working full time on my art and I love it but I have been making the same thing over and over for the last week and I can hardly wait until this order is done so I can move on to something different. I am going to try and blog more often so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment